10.05.2010

Parker's First Hair Cut

Today was another special milestone for Parker.

Keith gave me my first spiral perm when I was 13. Just thinking back, we have gone from spiral perms to now the all famous Keratin Treatment...wow! Keith has been cutting my hair for the past 20 years and he did the honor of cutting Parker's hair for me..thanks Keith!

Parker was not happy at first when Keith took him blue comb away.



Keith gave Parker a lollipop instead. Now he was happy and we could begin the big moment.


The first cut...

Parker was still not sure what was going on...


so Keith showed him.


Parker did really good and was super still, unlike his brother Cline on his first hair cut.

Trying not to nip his ear we had to change his interest with the neck brush.

All Finished...Parker was still not to sure about Keith.

A little glimpse of the finished project.
My baby is now a little boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment