9.20.2010

Playdate with Friends

Chad and Travis went to some sort of hunting diner so Erin and I decided we would get together visit, eat pizza, and let the boys play. Brooker, Cline, and August had so much fun together...what memories they will be able to share one day.

Cline wanted to take a picture with his friends before they left...Erin and I attempt to get everyone to cooperate.

Cline saying cheese... Brooker and August tickling Cline...


Cline and August in space...



Erin and I said, "On three say cheese"...


Finally we had everyone looking in one direction!
What fun they had together!





2 comments:

  1. thanks for having us! the boys did have a great time. all of your updates are great and those pics of cline on his bike...priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post...In fact you have done so good with your whole blog! I just love it and I agree with Erin about the bike pics...those are great!

    ReplyDelete